Spanx launches shaping leggings
Most of us love leggings, but it takes confidence to wear them, even under the cozy knits we’ll be wearing shortly.
So they are the province of the brave or those who no longer care what others think.
Now comes news that Spanx, the leaders in control underwear – which pulls you in and lifts you up – is offering a range of cotton leggings ‘with the shaping power of Spanx’.
The brand says that by combining the smoothing and shaping power of Spanx with super-soft cotton, the leggings look as fabulous as they feel.
“Leggings are one of the easiest trends to work into your wardrobe, but one of the hardest to wear,” says Spanx founder Sara Blakely. “Thanks to Spanx, all women can get a leg up on the trend.” There are various styles, but they are quite expensive:
* Essential leggings are made of brushed jersey fabric and comes with a built-in shaping waistband. Cost R2 118.
* Faux leather leggings, also with a slim, built-in shaping waistband, look cool for going out. Also R2 118.
* Jean-ish leggings, with gunmetal rivets and faux front pockets and true back pockets, look like jeans. Cost R2 118.
* Cropped indigo knit leggings, with slim built-in waistband and inner mesh-shaping panties, are also made to look like classic jeans. R2 118.
* Cropped athletic seamless leggings have a wide waistband and seamless yarns. Cheaper at R1 330.
For more information and stockists, you can contact PDL Distributors at 021 685 7773 or visit www.pdldistributors.co.za/stockists.